-
October 21st, 2005, 09:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi all -
My youngest daughter (the 4 year old) managed to sleep sideways on her bed last night and knocked over a can of soda that had been on her nightstand from earlier in the day. As is her usual practice, she only drinks a couple of sips, so practically the entire can of soda fell on bitty who was down on the floor (having been kicked off the bed)!
I need washing instructions! I know to remove the head, and wash the body in the washing machine. But do I leave the stuffing in or remove it, and do I place the doll body in a pillowcase first? And how long does it take to air dry once she is washed?
I feel like such a terrible "grandma" right now!
Linda
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks